Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Check up!

Well we are 16 weeks and 5 days today and had another doctors appointment. Baby A and C weigh 6 ounces and Baby B weighs 5 ounces... right on target (at 17 weeks a normal singleton weighs about 5 ounces). Baby A is definitely a girl, Baby C is definitely a boy, and baby B they are now thinking 85% girl but still very uncooperative. It just amazes me how even this early and in the womb they seem to have their own personalities. Criton (baby C) is our mover and shaker... he is always moving around and kicking and gets Caitlin (baby A) going/ kicking back. Our little baby B though is our quiet laid back one. I wonder if those personalities will continue.
Everything looks great. The cervix is still unchanged which is excellent. All the anatomy of each baby looks great. So we just need to keep eating and resting.
I am officially starting my leave off work now, but I am only on modified bedrest at the moment. They did give us paperwork to get a handicap sticker and said soon I will be getting a wheelchair. I am not sure how I feel about that but I will do whatever is necissary to keep the babies growing healthy and strong inside.
I will be posting some pictures later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment