Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another Day... Another Issue...

Nothing is ever easy with triplets...
Well they got my test results back and the protein in my urine was measuring 500 which is really high. So I am doing another 24 hr urine today and go back tomorrow morning for more blood work.
My blood pressure is still doing ok and no other symptoms.
So we will find out what will go on tomorrow. I would really like to make it to 35 weeks but I will do whatever is safest for the babies.

I will keep everyone informed as to what happens. Keep your fingers crossed that this one turns out better.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

This is what happened to me at the end. High uric acid,low platelets but normal BP. My MFM told me that something would get me so I needed to pick my poison. You have done great making it this far and I hope you can make it fuarther but if you can't, please know you did great by your babies. Keep me posted!

LBarnett said...

Marcie,
Thank you for all your support and encouragement through everything. You have been a rock for me, and it is greatly appreciated.
I know 34 weeks is really good with triplets and I should be happy. I was just trying to avoid NICU time with the little ones, but hopefully at this stage it will be very little time there.
I will keep you updated on what happens today when I go back to the Doc.

Marcie said...

What is going on? I'm dying in suspense here!

Post a Comment