Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Week Down!!

Well we are 33 weeks and 5 days today! The Peri appointment went well. All the babies passed their biophysical profiles with flying colors and very quickly. Everyone is head up feet down (breech) which is a good thing since we are having a C-section no matter what. Caitlin (Baby A) is weighing in at 4 lb 14 oz.... Haley (Baby B) is weighing in at 5 lb 1 oz... and Criton is weighing in at 5lb 2 oz. Which means everyone is above the 50th percentile, and according to my doctors office that is really really good at this stage. Usually it drops off before now. We were hoping for close to 5 pounders so we were practically jumping for joy.
Still no contractions which is good. My blood pressure wasn't too bad 130's/80's so that was good, but the protein in my urine was up to +1 from trace amounts so I have to do a 24 hr urine today and then go for blood work tomorrow. They don't seem too concerned so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
We still hope for 36 weeks but are taking it one step at a time. Currently my goal is to get through till the next appointment (we will be almost 35 weeks then). Hopefully everything looks good tomorrow and I can make my small goal. I will let everyone know what happens.
On a side note... We feel appendages now...lol. We are starting to see and make out little elbows/ hands, feet, as they stick out here and there. It is pretty wild and pretty wild to feel. I think I will miss feeling them move around in there, but then again I get to watch them grow and take on their own personalities so it is all good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment