Monday, August 24, 2009

14 weeks and 4 days

Today was eventful... I have been having this lower pelvic pressure all weekend and wasn't sure if it was normal or not. I called the Doc last night and they wanted me to come in today to get checked. It turns out everything is great and the pressure pain is just due to the weight of the uterus/ babies.
They did start checking for the sex of the babies today. They said it helps them keep better track of who is who. They are pretty sure that baby A is a girl and baby C is a boy... baby B is a little more difficult and she thought it might be a girl but was really ify on it. They said they will keep checking to make sure. I am ecstatic! We wanted a mix of both so much and it looks like we'll get it.
All heartbeats were great. Baby A was fisty and all over the place, B and C were sleepy and just rolling here and there... but everyone is great so we couldn't be happier.
I couldn't believe the size of my uterus though. It is about 3 inches above my belly button now and the belly is huge. We will have to get some pictures of it up here soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment