Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Personal Reflection

Today has been a day of personal reflection for me. The first night I met my wonderful husband I knew there was something strong there, and it did not take long to know I would spend the rest of my life with him. He is my home. He is the very definition of love to me. I have grown so much within our love and he gives me that deep seeded peace, that we as humans, long for. The outside world has put forth many challenges for us, yet we always come out the other side stronger then before. Life is never easy, but I know with him, I can get through anything. It fills me with a deep sense of warmth and amazement when I think about the fact that I am carrying three little people that are a mix of both of us. At times it is almost euphoric. I know it will not be easy, having triplets, but I also know that together it will be a wonderful life.
To his family: All of you have been beyond anything I could have imagined. You showed me a different side to "family." You welcomed my children and I into your family with open arms, you have supported us through so much, and have taught me a great deal over the years. You have raised a man that is truly the best husband and most fantastic father. You have given him a strong sense of family and devotion to family. Being a part of your family has meant a great deal to me and I can not express enough thanks for letting me be a part of that. I look forward to many more decades of laughter and joy with all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment