Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Morning Sickness...

I never really had morning sickness with my other pregnancies, but let me tell you... carrying triplets brings on a whole new meaning to morning sickness. Since about week 7 I have been so sick, all day long. When it got to the point that I couldn't eat my doctor prescribed Zofran. At first it took me 3 pills a day to make it through the whole day. Now I take one first thing in the morning and 4-5 times a week I take a second in the afternoon/ evening. I tried going a a day without it (I was out) and it was worse then before and I couldn't hardly keep water down. I have just concieded that Zofran and I will be friends for quite awhile. It's funny how having more in there can have such dramatic differences.
MD appointment tomorrow for a check up on everyone. They said I will be in there every 2 weeks and then later on it will be weekly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment