Friday, August 21, 2009

Babies On The Move....

Well I have been feeling the babies move for about a week now. Each day they seem to get a little more active. Michael still can't feel them although the other night he thought he felt baby C give a small thump :) I seem to feel B more when I am up and about, and they all seem to get going when I lay down to sleep. It always seems to go that way with any pregnant mom. At least it is not big movements yet so it is not that big of a deal. I am sure in a month or so I will be singing a different tune.
So far so good with everything. We go back next week for another ultrasound, measure everyone, and get a check up. They have said bed rest just depends on how we are doing but I will have to stop working at 20 weeks. That's in 6 weeks! Everything seems to be flying by so quickly.
Hopefully we will find out who is a boy/ girl next week. We have our guesses going and want to know who is right...lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment