Tuesday, December 15, 2009

31 week Doctor Appointment...

Technically we are 30 weeks and 5 days. Everything went well.
Baby A (Caitlin) weighs 3 lbs 13 oz. Baby B (Haley) weighs 3 lbs. 6oz. Baby C (Criton) weighs 4lbs.
The doc says they are right on target. Everyone passed their first biophysical profile (8/8), and did it fairly quickly. For those of you who do not know, this means that all the babies are practicing breathing, making big movements, and doing fine movements.
I am officially boring to them now. Even the peri (Doc) who is overly cautious told me today that no mom carrying triplets at 31 weeks should be doing as well as I am. They even hooked me up to the monitor to look for contractions (I had one when the babies all started getting restless and moving) and said it was uneventful. I just hope our luck keeps holding out and we remain uneventful until 36 weeks (our goal).
One bad thing though is that it took so long at the doctors office that my blood sugar dropped while I was there. I got really shacky, dizzy, sweaty, and felt sick to my stomache. I will have to remeber to pack something next week in case of delays. I do not want a repeat of today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment