Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Stare...

Well I have officially been getting "the stare" due to the belly size. The girls at the gas station the other night were trying to figure out if I was really really overdue to more then one baby. The counter girl at Five Guys (mine and hubby's favorite place for lunch after the doc office) asked how many were in there because she knew it had to be more then one. (In all fairness to her, she has seen us every other Tues for almost two months, thus has watched the belly grow). If I go to the store, everyone seems to stare at the belly now.
I wonder if other triplet moms went through this? I realize the belly is huge, it still amazes me how big it has gotten, but is it that much of a novelty? For me it just means less and less sleep each night and inability to move very well at all. I guess I can't complain though. First off, at least I can move some, which is better then none. Secondly, the babies all had really good weights and we are striving for 5 lb each. You take the good with the bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment