Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frustating Doctors Visit...

I am kinda irritated with my doctors office today. First off they had booked way too many people, and come to find out Wed mornings are there cardiology days. So they book tons of people and cram them all in the am. So it was about an hour and a half waiting in the waiting room before getting called back. That was my first frustration... sitting in those uncomffy chairs and being huge with triplets is not fun. Caitlin is still laying across the bottom and when I sit up she has hissy fits and starts kicking all over the place, so needless to say she was not happy about the wait either.
Then they were supposed to measure all the babies today ( a full scan) but the woman who booked it did it wrong so there wasn't any time. So I have to wait till next Tues to find out weights. I know it seems kinda petty but we haven't checked their growth for almost a month now and I want to keep close tabs on it to make any diet adjustments as quickly as possible so we have big healthy babies. Needless to say I was very unhappy about the whole visit and will never go back to Wednesdays again.
All the babies looked good though and their heart beats were fine. Cervix measured 4.2 with no funneling which is awesome, and Fri I go in for my gestational diabetes consult/ education so we make sure we stay on track with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment