Monday, November 9, 2009

Movers and Shakers...

It amazes me how much the kids are moving now. Criton (Baby C) is still our most active but the girls are not far behind. One fascinating thing is when they are rolling over now (especially Haley) they tend to "pop up". Basically you can see and feel a round protrusion of either a head or butt. It is the craziest and most wonderful thing.
I do have to say, having three in there moving around can be a little painful though. Not like sharp pain, but more of just heavy pressure when they turn over and such. I won't complain though. As long as they are moving, I know they are doing well :)
I can't wait till Wed to see how much bigger they have gotten! We will get new weights this week.
Michael and I can't wait till they come out and we can see and hold all of them, but we want to make it to 36 weeks. That is 10 more weeks. Can you believe we only have 10 more weeks?! It's hard to believe we have been pregnant for almost 26 weeks. It just seems like it has been flying by. I wonder if the next 10 will be the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment